May 5, 2011

Which is better P90X, Insanity or Rip 60?



So what's all the hype?  Which is better?  Are they all the same or is one more specific to me and my needs?

These questions come up all the time, let me give my candid answer to help you navigate to your best answer and choose the right product at the right price for you.

I personally choose......Rip 60!!  Let me tell you why. 
1. Training in the optimization zone, creates greater calorie burn and muscle activation
2. Any one can do this work out and see results.  The straps let you adjust your body weight to create the right leverage for your body
3. The 12 DVD's progress from week to week, ensuring you lean up from the inside out. 
4. The meal plan is not only going to help you loose weight, but the food choices will help stabilize your hormones for added energy, radiance, and glow!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger novovictus said...

Have you done insanity or P90x to compare?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home