May 30, 2011

What is your TRUTH?




It all starts with a dream!

When we go through challenges in our life, we can go in 2 directions.  1. we decide to be sad, angry, discouraged and think about it end on end. 2. Or we can decide that we are as low as we can go and step up and find happiness in the journey.  

I have made the decision to go with #2.  I am officially going to take a risk and let myself come through.  I tend to be quiet about my personal life, but at the same time want to passionatly help others live their best lives.  I also have been wrestling w/ beliefs that I grew up being taught and whats in my heart.  I am making the choice today to continue being true to my heart and speak and do what I feel is "TRUTH, " despite what others close to me will think or respond to me.  We all come to that avenue sooner or later and I have officially come to mine.. So today to everyone who reads and to myself, I am declaring that I will take the higher road and govern my actions based off my heart and be ok with it and not worry or govern any more after what others would like for me.  

I extend this to all of you.  Take risk, choose happiness, and walk the path that is in your heart!



Danette Allen Fitness www.danetteallenfitness.com Body Heart Mind Soul Health & Fitness Retreats, Exercise Workouts, Nutrition, Visualization & More

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Seth & Mel said...

Danette,

This is Melanie & Seth Marek, From virginia. From this it seems like you are no longer believe in or have a testimony of the church is this true?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home